The Workshop venue is the Leonard Huxley Lecture Theatre of the Australian
National University (see below).
The ANU campus map is located here: http://campusmap.anu.edu.au/largemap.asp
Key points on the map for the Workshop/Summer School participants:
- Workshop and Summer School venue - Leonard Huxley Building (Bldg.No.56,
- Workshop registration (Monday night) - Cockcroft/Oliphant Link Building
(Bldg.58d Grid B4)
- University House (Bldg.1 Grid C2)
- Liversidge Court (Apartments) (Bldg.78 Grid C2)
Registration for the Workshop will take place:
- Monday 9 January 2006 from 5:00pm till 6:30 pm at the Reception of the
Research School of Physical Sciences and Engineering of the ANU
- Tuesday 10 January at 8:30 am in the foyer of the Leonard Huxley
The Workshop Dinner will be on Thursday 12 January at 7pm in one of the
rooms of the University House. Cost ~A$55.
Professor Harry Swinney will give after-dinner lecture on the legacy of G.I.